Friday 9 March 2012

you're just naturally skinny...

I have heard this comment on more than one occasion. I can't even begin to describe how much this irritates me. As a trainer and figure competitor I practice what I preach in terms of training daily and eating clean. However, I do have my cheat meals whether that's sushi or chicken wings, but I get right back on track the next day or meal. My point being, I work frigging hard for the body I have! It's a constant journey and lifestyle. So, if you want something bad enough, work hard for it, you'll get the results you want and will stop making excusing for yourself.

Other excuses include: I'm too old, I have kids, I have a cold, etc... It's not a matter of "I can't exercise today, but when can I exercise today." have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Needed this reminder today...funny I was almost going to use excuse #1 tonight after work! Maybe I am in pain, but I know I will feel better after, and I don't have to go as hard as normal BUT I still kept the routine and didn't find an excuse. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete