Monday 1 August 2011

No going back

Today I ordered my suit for my competition and it was so exciting! I can feel October 22nd just looming around the corner and I can't help but feel nervous, excited, scared and proud all at the same time. This is something I have always wanted to do but never thought I would actually go through with. Purchasing my bikini today made me realize that this is going to be worth every penny, every ounce of sweat, and every piece of broccoli grudgingly eaten because I am giving my all. I am working hard every minute of every day and when I get on stage I want to know that I did everything in my power to be my ultimate best. Twelve weeks out from competition, and everything is slowly starting to fall into place. From my quad sweep taking shape to my nutrition remaining (mostly) balanced. At this point, there's no time for bullshit, or for half ass efforts. The only thing to do is to stay focused and keep plugging away. Enjoy this journey and embrace everything that comes with it. 


 ~Energy and persistence conquer all things. -Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment